DBS Bank India
India is going to be digital with time. Nowadays everyone requires a bank account. If you don’t have a bank account or want to create a new account to a new bank, then DBS bank is best for you. DBS is a leading financial services group headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore and operates across 18 markets. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted in July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a regional bank. It is also known as Digibank. DBS Bank is the largest bank in South East Asia by assets and among the larger banks in Asia, with total assets of $482 billion as at 31 Dec 2016. As a forerunner in digital transformation, they promised to deliver a new kind of banking that is so simple, seamless and invisible, that customers have more time to spend on the people or things they care about.
Why Digibank ?
DBS bank or Digibank is the fastest growing online banking system in India. It offers so many facilities that everyone love.
- It offers zero balance account. There are no need to maintain minimum balance.
- Digibank is India’s first paperless, signature-less, branch-less bank. Open a digi Savings account using your Aadhaar & PAN sitting at home.
- Fast account opening. It takes only 90 seconds to activate your account.
- One can get up to 7% interest on savings and cashback of up to 10% on shopping from a wide range of online merchants.
- It offers unlimited free withdrawals in any ATM.
- Digibank offers 24×7 fund transfer facility through UPI, IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
- Easy investment in mutual fund and term deposits.
- Scan QR code to pay instantly at shopping outlets.
- Get rewarded for online shopping with digibank debit cards.
- And many more
Steps for creating account in DBS Bank India :
If you have a Aadhaar letter and a PAN card, then follow these steps below to open a digi savings account. You must have your mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- At first, send your number to the whatsapp number +919635543729
- After few minutes you will receive a SMS from digibank containg app downloading link
- Click on that link and download digibank by DBS app
- After downloading the app, open the app and click on Sign Up.
- After that, enter your Full Name, Date of birth and click on Next
- At the next stage, enter Mobile number, Email Id and click on Next
- Enter OTP received on your mobile and click on Next
- Now set up Username and Password of your choice. Click on Submit.
- You will see a screen like this. Click on Continue Sign Up
- Now you have pass through 9 simple steps. At the first step you have to enter your postal code.
- At the 2nd step, enter your Aadhaar number
- After that, enter your PAN number at the 3rd step
- You have to select your occupation at the 4th step
- At the 5th step, you have to select your source of income
- Select estimated value of your financial assets at 7th step
- Lastly, you will get a option to add a nominee. You can add nominee of your account later.
- At the next step, you have to verify your Aadhaar number by entering OTP received to your mobile number linked with Aadhaar
- Boom! Your Digibank savings account is created.
- Now enter your postal address on the next screen. Your debit card will be delivered to this address.
What to do after getting your
Debit card delivered ?
After getting your debit card delivered to your home address, activate it. To activate your Debit card, follow these steps described below.
- At first, open the app. You will see a option to activate it. Click on that.
- Enter CVV (3 digit number on the back side of Debit card) to activate your Debit card.
- After that, load balance to your Digi savings account through UPI. You may transfer balance from your other bank account.
- Now add ₹2000 to your Paytm wallet using Digibank Debit card
- You will receive ₹250 cashback to your Digi savings account within 7 days
- Remember that you should be referred from someone to receive this ₹250 cashback.
How to get details of your
Digi savings account ?
Digibank is as paperless, branch-less bank. You can manage your savings account within this application. To get your savings account details, click on three dots in the top left corner >>click on My Account>>click on Savings Account>>click on Manage. Your account number, MMID, IFSC code etc. will appear here. You can share your account details to your friends or relatives who want to send you money just by clicking Share option beside your Account Details.
How to refer digibank ?
DBS bank give option to earn money by inviting friends to open digibank account. Digibank has changed their referral program recently. According to this new referral program one can earn ₹250 for referring each friend. You friend also can get ₹250 for opening new digi savings account. After opening a digi savings account, anyone can refer friends and earn money. You should open a digi savings account from someone’s referral link. To get a link from me just whatsapp me at my number 9635543729. However, you have follow the steps described below to refer your family and friends.
Steps for referring friends to DBS Bank India :
- First of all, open digibank app
- Then go to Transfer option
- Click on Transfer to, enter your friend’s mobile number and click on New Mobile Transfer
- After that enter amount ₹1 and click on Complete Payment
- ₹1 will be transferred from your digi savings account to your friend’s mobile number to whom you want to refer
- Your friend will receive digibank app download link
- Ask your friends to download digibank by DBS app and open a digi savings account
- Your friend must order free physical VISA debit card.
- Cashback of ₹250 will be credited in the account of the eligible friend/s within 15 days from the date of completion of ₹2000 transaction through POS/ ePOS using physical digibank debit card in single or multiple transactions within 45 days of opening the account.
- You also receive ₹250 cashback in your digibank account
Read it before you create
Digi savings account
You should use your mobile number which is linked with your other bank savings account. Then you will be able to add money to your Digi savings account through UPI. One more thing, you must verify your fingerprint to get lifetime validity of your savings account. Otherwise, your account will be closed after one year. To verify your fingerprint, you can visit nearest store or call a digibank agent to your address. To do that, open the app and click on Verify Fingerprint option.
For any problem, contact Digibank customer care : 1800 209 4555/1800 210 3456/1800 103 9897